Scheduling A Free Roof Inspection
Whether you need a minor roof repair done after a storm or you want to replace the entire roof on your home or facility, we’re here to help. Explore all of our services and schedule your free inspection today!
Will My Roof Be Covered by Insurance?
No matter the type of storm damage repair you need, Menards Roofing can help you through the insurance claims process.
- Hail Damage
- Wind Damage
- Snow Damage
- Flood Damage
- Tree Damage
- Electrical Damage
- Debris Damage
The Menards Roofing Insurance Claims Process
Step 1: Inspection of storm damage
Step 2: Filing Roofing Insurance Claims
After verifying that your home has significant enough storm related damage, our trained Menards Roofing project manager will help you file your insurance claim.
- The claim filing process will take roughly 5-10 minutes to complete.
- You will need the date and time in which the storm happened and your policy number. Oftentimes, we keep solid records of Colorado Storms in our Service Areas. Locating the date of a storm will be a breeze with Menards Roofing.
- All insurance providers have a claims hotline. Therefore, you do not need to contact your agent if you do not wish to do so.
- Once the claim is filed through your insurance providers’ claim department you will be issued a claim number.
Step 3: Adjustment for your Home’s Insurance Claim
- The adjuster is required to contact you within 48 hours to set up the adjustment at a time that is convenient for you.
- Upon making your appointment, make sure to contact your Menards Roofing project manager with the date and time of the adjustment.
- The insurance adjuster is a representative of the insurance company and will naturally tend to have the insurance companies’ best interest in mind. It is important to have your own representation present during the adjustment process. Menards Roofing’s trained project managers ensure the repairs identified by your insurer comply with plans, specifications, codes, laws, rules, regulations, and roofing industry standards for workmanlike construction and repair.
- The adjuster and the project manager will inspect the entire perimeter of your property as well as inspect the roof and any interior damage. This process takes an average of one hour to complete.