Scheduling A Free Roof Inspection
Whether you need a minor roof repair done after a storm or you want to replace the entire roof on your home or facility, we’re here to help. Explore all of our services and schedule your free inspection today!
Commercial Roofing Services
We Guarantee Our Commercial Roofing
- We can show you live video of the drone inspection
- We will explain all of your roofing options
- We are A+ Accredited with the BBB
Most Common Commercial Roofing Questions
How long should a roof last on a business?
How long will it take to replace my commercial roof?
The best way to know is to get a FREE estimate on your roof.
What can I expect with Menards Roofing with my commercial roof repair?
- INSPECT – We will take photographs and point out the damage
- ASSESSMENT – We will write up a detailed assessment of all damages and our thoughts on how to proceed
- OPTIONS – We will provide a variety of roof repair options and solutions that are both time sensitive and cost effective
- ESTIMATE – We will create an estimate if the damage is storm-related for insurance claims
- REPAIR – We will keep your business running smoothly while we repair the damage
Leave your roof and other distractions behind – It’s time to focus your time and effort back onto your business.
What’s are common types of commercial roofs?
- Flat Roof – Anything under 2-in-12 pitch.
- Low Slope Roof – Anything from 2-in-12 to 4-in-12 pitch.
- Steep Slope Roof – Anything above 4-in-12 pitch (usually up to 21-in-12 pitch).
Commercial Roof Styles:
- Shed Roofs
- Gable Roofs
- Hip Roofs
- A-Frame Roofs
- Folded Pate Roofs
There are many other styles of commercial roofing, which we’d be glad to go over with you in person, to make the best decision.
What are the different types of commercial roofing materials?
- Metal Roofs
- Single-ply Membrane
Still considering the right material for your new roof? Contact us today to learn more about all of our materials and manufacture warranties.