Scheduling A Free Roof Inspection
Whether you need a minor roof repair done after a storm or you want to replace the entire roof on your home or facility, we’re here to help. Explore all of our services and schedule your free inspection today!
Commercial Roofing Services
When the time comes to getting quality commercial roofing services, you need to find an honest and reputable roofing company in Colorado to make sure the job gets done right.
We Guarantee Our Commercial Roofing
Choosing the RIGHT commercial roofing contractor is a big decision for any business owner. Your roof is one of the most important assets of your business.
- We can show you live video of the drone inspection
- We will explain all of your roofing options
- We are A+ Accredited with the BBB
Most Common Commercial Roofing Questions
How long should a roof last on a business?
A roof has an average lifespan of about 20 years. It may vary depending on the roof material and roof type, as some materials have a longer lifespan and some roof types and materials don’t last as long. We can gladly help you choose the best roof material and type for your business.
How long will it take to replace my commercial roof?
It’s hard to give an exact answer without looking at your business’s roof, as the time it will take depends on the type of roof. With most commercial properties, we are able to replace a roof anywhere from a few days to a week.
The best way to know is to get a FREE estimate on your roof.
What can I expect with Menards Roofing with my commercial roof repair?
Our commercial roof repair process:
- INSPECT – We will take photographs and point out the damage
- ASSESSMENT – We will write up a detailed assessment of all damages and our thoughts on how to proceed
- OPTIONS – We will provide a variety of roof repair options and solutions that are both time sensitive and cost effective
- ESTIMATE – We will create an estimate if the damage is storm-related for insurance claims
- REPAIR – We will keep your business running smoothly while we repair the damage
Leave your roof and other distractions behind – It’s time to focus your time and effort back onto your business.
What’s are common types of commercial roofs?
Commercial roofs come in various shapes and sizes, all unique to the business they cover. We have included a few of the most common types of commercial roof pitches and styles to consider before your project.
- Flat Roof – Anything under 2-in-12 pitch.
- Low Slope Roof – Anything from 2-in-12 to 4-in-12 pitch.
- Steep Slope Roof – Anything above 4-in-12 pitch (usually up to 21-in-12 pitch).
Commercial Roof Styles:
- Shed Roofs
- Gable Roofs
- Hip Roofs
- A-Frame Roofs
- Folded Pate Roofs
There are many other styles of commercial roofing, which we’d be glad to go over with you in person, to make the best decision.
What are the different types of commercial roofing materials?
Commercial Roof Materials:
- Metal Roofs
- Single-ply Membrane
Still considering the right material for your new roof? Contact us today to learn more about all of our materials and manufacture warranties.