"My other contractor left the job and never came back"
A worried homeowner called looking for help. They had hired a general contractor who left the job and never came back to finish his roof. There were quite a few obstacles this homeowner was struggling with inorder to find a quality roofing contractor to finish the job that was started but never completed:
- It was an uninsurable roof that needed to be replaced as soon as possible
- The T-Lock shingles needed to be replaced to architectural shingles
- There were electrical cables were running aross the roof
- Missing fascia due to several factors
- No good access to load or haul materials
Menards Roof Replacement
There’s no job too big or small for us. When we heard this homewoner’s current roofing problems, we knew we could help get the job done! We offered our free home inspection to get a better understanding of the property and why the job was left unfinished by the previous contractor. After assessing the current condition of the roof and property access we were able to come up with a plan to help the homeowner finish his roof replacement.
- Brought the trailer to the front for haulling
- Tarped entire perimeter to catch debris
- Hand loaded shingles to the roof
The new roof was installed within 1 week of the initial inspection. Menards was able to new roof up to code, includes the 5 year workmanship warranty. Our happy customer is so delighted with the results.
Commerce City, CO
February 20, 2022